NEW! Elite eHack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine
- Oversized 12” touch screen monitor allows for quick navigation through our extremely user-friendly software.
- Pitches can be accessed via standard default pitch selection, favorite pitches, favorite sequences or create your own using the manual mode.
Standard (pre-set/default) Pitches
- For quick, simple operation, there are eight standard pitches instantly accessible (fastball, change-up, heater, split finger, curveball right & left and slider right and left).
- Customize the speed and spin of any standard pitch to meet the requirement of any drill or the skill of any hitter.
- Modify the location of any standard pitch in the strike zone or enlarged strike zone (two strike count).
- Rely on pre-set pitches or go immediately to manual mode where you select any pitch, speed and location, which can repeat or change as desired.
- In the manual mode the machine functions as a basic Hack Attack providing you access to each motor and allowing you to develop each desired pitch.
- Individual pitches or sequences can be saved to favorites for instant access at any time.
- Between pitches the location can adjusted instantly using arrows on the screen.
- Once you have fine-tuned a pitch you would like to access later, you can save it to your favorites from either the manual mode or standard pitches screens.
- You can save up 20 pitches to your favorites file, providing you with a full range of pitches that you can immediately access in any order at any time.
- From the favorites screen you can also alter the spin, speed and location of that pitch and resave it as a favorite.
- Also on the favorites screen there is a ‘last pitch’ option that will call up the last pitch you were throwing before the machine was powered down so you can instantly continue where you left off.