In most cases, Sports Attack (SA) will not have a regional distributor in your area. Please contact us directly to get any questions answered. If we have a regional representative, we will connect you directly to them. If we do not, Sports Attack will work directly with you through the order and delivery process. Please email Sales@TeamSA.com the following information:
- Complete shipping address including phone number
- Which machine and the number of units needed
- We have both 110V and 220-240V units (excluding Baseball and Softball Elite eHack Attack, Baseball and Softball I-Hack Attack). Please designate your power requirements. Your machine will come with the correct plug configuration for your country
- We will provide you a sales estimate that will include machine and shipping costs (air freight) along with any discount for which you may qualify.
- Import fees vary greatly and are your responsibility upon receipt into your country. Please contact your customs office to obtain an estimate of these costs. Note that your sales estimate will only include machine and shipping costs, not taxes, duties, etc.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment. Payment is done via wire transfer or PayPal. Please let us know your payment preference.
- Orders are typically shipped within a two-week period; transit time varies depending on your location but usually takes no more than two weeks. You can expect to receive your unit three to four weeks from date of payment. Please let us know your required timing when placing an order.
Sports Attack extends our warranty to any customer in the world. SA has exceptional customer service and we can provide warranty or replacement parts within a very short time. Please note that our units are designed for quick and easy component replacement. Go to our website and locate the respective parts/service page for your unit to review complete written or video instructions.
Distributors, Dealers (business, potential of more than one order):
Sports Attack (SA) is the quality and innovation leaders in the sports ball delivery/training machine market, and we are very interested to grow our international presence and sales. SA works with distributor/dealers of all sizes and locations. Please contact us directly to get any questions answered. If we have a regional representative, we will connect you directly to them. If we do not, we are happy to establish a relationship with you for current and future orders. Please email Sales@TeamSA.com. General information about working with SA follows:
Orders are placed with SA directly. Please email complete shipping address including phone number, which machine(s) you desire and voltage requirements (110V or 220/240V). A sales estimate will be provided that will include shipping and machine costs. You can also manage the shipping yourself if you have the connections to do so, but we are strict about our limited involvement in your process. Upon receipt in your country, the distributor must also pay customs, duties, taxes and other import fees. Pricing is FOB Verdi, NV (Origin).
All orders are prepaid via wire transfer or PayPal. Once payment is received, orders are shipped within two weeks and typical delivery time is no more than two weeks, usually much sooner.
An established distributor will have the right to market, sell, and distribute Sports Attack products in the “Territory” as agreed upon. Exclusive rights are earned over time through volume sales. It is extremely advantageous, due to the high cost of transport, that a distributor inventory a few machines when possible. Shipping two or three units is much more affordable per unit than shipping one at a time. Buying in quantity will ensure the distributor can be price competitive.
Sports Attack will extend its product warranty for normal use to the Territory, fully covering all replacement parts needed during the warranty period. SA must approve all warranty replacement (photo proof). SA will provide replacement parts to the Distributor at a discount of 30% off list price for all repairs needed after the warranty has expired.
Complete customer service support at SA will be available to both the Distributor and its customer for assistance with any product performance, troubleshooting or maintenance questions/ issues that may arise. Our units are designed for quick and easy component replacement. You can go to our website and to the respective parts/service page for complete written or video part replacement instructions.