The Ultimate use of every practice minute…
Hundreds of quality reps per practice.
All muscle memory skills are acquired through quality repetitions performed in focused periods of time. The Lil’ Strike Attack can be used to develop young athlete’s individual skills in isolation, to consistently kick the ball for rotating team drills or simply start off play with an especially difficult ball entry.
Ball machines are widely used in almost every major sport but are relatively new to soccer. For advanced skills it might take weeks of conventional player-to-player or coach-to-player training to achieve the same number of consistent repetitions as in just thirty minutes of practice with a ball machine.
The Lil’ Strike Attack soccer machine can provide your young athletes realistic kicks, spin shots, and hundreds of backspin passes per practice with the ability to lock in exact placement, speed and spin for consistent repetition. This versatile unit can deliver cross kicks, indirect free kicks and penalty kicks at a realistic speed and bend seen at competitive youth league games.
The Lil’ Strike Attack can be used for many drills for youth league defenders, attackers and most especially goalkeeper training where it can help to develop balance, control, judgment, and range of coverage. A goalkeeper will be able to work on their reaction to close-range shots as well as better anticipate attacking young players on cross and corner kicks.
Stop relying on the coach’s skills, with the Lil’ Attack the coach can now provide instruction and feedback while with the player, not across the field. When it comes to ball throwing equipment, it is best to buy from the company that has 50+ years of sports training machine design experience, Sports Attack.
Machine Design & Performance
- Battery-powered machine provides reliable service on any soccer field or playing surface.
- A realistic curve and bend of the ball can be consistently and easily delivered with independently controlled motors.
- Balls can be thrown with the desired amount of spin, or without any spin providing a variety of realistic drills and simulations.
- Balls can be delivered up to 40 MPH and a distance of 50 yards or more.
- The type of spin, height and direction desired can be locked into place to ensure precise repetition focused on your specific training objectives.
- Direction, speed and distance can be instantly changed for specific goalkeeper training.
- The machine can deliver the ball at ground level or in the air at any height and can direct balls in any direction from left to right. When combined with the ability to instantly change elevation, the coach has total control to deliver any type of movement of the ball.
- The ball feeder makes it easy for the coach to operate the machine from a standing position.